Thursday 30 May 2013

Armchair BEA Photo Challenge: Books To Be Read Stacks 30.5.13



Today's Armchair BEA photo challenge?
Show us your Reading Stack !
Now this one is bound to generate some humour..                                
Life has a way of getting in the way of our
best laid reading plans, so those stacks have a
way of growing [unintentionally of course!]
But it all ends up working out.

Books get read.
Books get reviewed.  Next.




Beside the physical book stack, now I have the
digital to add to it!




Seems to be a preferred delivery for reviews.
I like the instant access and knowing I have a few books on hand for when I can grab reading time rather than having to wait for delays in the postal system.  Too frequent for my liking..

So what's your stack looking like these days?
Care to show us ?  I will if you will..
                                                                                   [@_InSpirit on twitter]





Here's the Armchair BEA Photo Challenge schedule:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...? Thanks for sharing ~