Tuesday 28 May 2013

ARMCHAIR BOOK Expo for Bloggers 2013 May 28-June 2


Introductions to begin the BEA Armchair Event running today through June 2.13

Picking 5 questions for introducing ourselves offered great options .  Thanks to our hosts!

1 - I've been blogging 3 years since May.  I first began it as part of my church mission course in Scotland as a way of inviting connection and making info available to the community.

2 - No, Infuse hasn't participated in BEA prior to this year.  Being book focused it seems the right blog event for participation and connection to other book bloggers .


3 - One non book related thing you may not know ?  The original blog was hosted by posterous which chose to close as of April 30th, leaving every blogger to either die quietly or find a new way to carry on.  My first choice was to continue at the autoposted blog site I'd been using for the 3 years of Infuse's existence.  Unknown to me, that site had been suspended [no reasons known as yet].   So I had to begin yet again in finding a blog platform and design another new blogsite for Infuse.  I did it all to this point since beginning Friday night.  Long way to go yet to import 3 years worth of posts , and not sure how it will all transpose, but I'm happy with what's up to date !

4 - If  I could eat dinner with any author or character - who and why?   God.  Both author and character.  Because I'm pretty sure any life issues would soon be seen with a refreshing new perspective and understanding that would be life-changing for past, present and future!

5 - Literary location I'd most like to visit and why?  Not sure if I've caught your intention with this one if you meant libraries or writing locales.  I'm choosing heaven.  Why, would probably be a lengthy response, but definitely to see it for experiential reality and understanding...


So there you have a wee bit about me as we begin this week of Armchair Book travels.

I'm Happy to meet you and look forward to learning more about you +/or your life with books...












5 comments:

  1. and the neat thing is that we'll lots of other fascinating people in heaven. What is the most interesting religious book you have read recently, if I may ask?
    Mine is definitely this one: http://wordsandpeace.com/2013/03/19/book-review-therapy-of-spiritual-illnesses/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love scotland. Love it that you say "wee". Twee of me, I know, but I can't help it... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely agree with your #4--pretty sure after that all my problems would seem insignificant and yes, new perspectives on things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scotland! Sounds like a fun place to live! I love the quote pic by your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Armchair BEA! And happy first year participating! I love your pick for number 4 and your reason why! Good luck with your new blogging platform/host. And good luck with the rest of Armchair BEA!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...? Thanks for sharing ~